Fall River Run Chateau Terms & Conditions
Our beautifully appointed Fall River Run Chateau is a unique offering here at McGregor Mountain Lodge. A 5 bedroom, 3 bath vacation home overlooking Fall River just seconds away from the Fall River Entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. As a result we do have a different set of terms and conditions regarding this home.
Reservation and Deposit Information
The Fall River Run Chateau is available for 7 night stays (from Saturday to Saturday) throughout the year. You may stay longer than 7 nights if it is available. If you are looking for a shorter stay, do give us a call as there are occasional holes between longer reservations that are shorter than 7 nights.
We do require a $2,000 deposit to reserve. This can be done via Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or you can mail a check made out to McGregor Mountain Lodge. This includes a refundable $500 security deposit that will be refunded within 7 days of departure if there is no damage/missing items/etc to the house. The balance of the reservation will be due at the time you check-in.
Summer/Autumn Season is May 22, 2014 – October 17, 2014
Winter/Spring Season is October 18, 2014 – December 22, 2014
Holiday Rates are in effect the week that contains Thanksgiving and the two weeks containing Christmas/NewYears.
If your plans change, your deposit (less a $100 change/cancel fee) will be refunded if we receive notice 60 days before your scheduled arrival or if we fill the vacancy without loss. Sorry, no refunds for early departures & all reservations are non-cancelable within 30 days of arrival.
- There are no pets allowed on the property or inside the Fall River Run Chateau at any time for any reason.
- There is no smoking of any kind for any reason on the property or inside the Fall River Run Chateau.
- Rates include our traditional daily towel delivery, trash removal, snow removal, and tidy. Full housekeeping service is available for an additional 15% charge.
- Cribs and cots are $10 per day.
- State and local taxes and fees are 12.15% but are subject to change.