Guided Snowshoe Tour Package
“The Warming House and Footpaths of the World invite you to come and experience snowshoeing our way. Whether you want to take it slow and steady to a nice lunch spot or head for the slopes of Flattop Mountain, we’re ready to show you the how. Our expertise is making your trip special. We’ll plan a girl’s day out, an anniversary or birthday, a corporate event or even a family outing with the kids.”
- Private Guide
- Demo Snowshoes and Poles from The Warming House
- Lunch and Hot Chocolate on your adventure
- A generous supply of firewood to enjoy as you put your feet up after a day in the mountains!
- Free movie rentals from our video library
- A box of Rocky Mountain Chocolates to satisfy that sweet tooth
Authorized by the National Park Service and the U.S. Department of the Interior.
$199 added to your reservation (2 ppl)
Extra charges apply for extra people.
Room Rate will depend on which type of accomodation you choose.
Note: This does not include a National Parks Pass ($20 at the entrance station)
Packages available year round. Seasonal rates do apply!!