Old Fashioned Christmas in the Rockies
4 nights/5 Days December 22nd - December 29th
Come and experience a true Rocky Mt. Christmas in the Colorado Rockies at McGregor Mountain Lodge. Adventure into the Colorado High Country to choose that perfect tree. A short 15 min ride to a pristine 160 acre tree farm. We’ll provide the saw for cutting the tree, the tree stand, transportation for your cut tree, Christmas lights and will also help you set it up! You bring your favorite ornaments, make ornaments, or do what they used to do and string popcorn and cranberries. Tree Cutting will Occur the Saturday before Christmas, December 21st Between 1 and 3 PM in the afternoon (Arrive Friday night or Saturday AM…your choice) A “Tree Decorating” competition will be held on Monday Eve, December 23rd at 5 PM with our fellow lodge guests picking the best decorated tree… Best decorated tree gets a Gift Certificate for $250 to be applied to their next stay! Included in this Holiday Package are the following:
- On the 22nd or 23rd take a trip to the back country where you will cut down your own fresh Rocky Mountain High Christmas tree!
- Hot cocoa/cider/and fresh baked goods upon return from your Christmas tree cutting adventure (snow shoes provided as well if needed).
- Specialty collectors ornament from McGregor Mountain Lodge to remember your Rocky Mountain Christmas
- Use of Snowshoes to explore Rocky Mountain National Park for duration of your stay
- Sleds to slide down our hillside, or take into the park to Hidden Valley Snow play area.
- Skate rentals for the downtown Ice Skating Rink
- A daily generous supply of firewood to keep your fireplace going
- Access to our 6 person hot tub with private times to allow you to warm up after a fun day playing in the Park
- Dinner out for your family at the Dunraven Inn
LIMITED AVAILABILITY One Bedroom Cabin or Suite for up to 4 PPL $1295 (plus taxes) Two Bedroom Cabin or Suite for up to 6 PPL $1895(plus taxes) Thinking of bringing the family dog? No problem in select cabins. Add an additional $150. **Please verify at time of booking for dog friendly cabin availability. ½ down at time of booking to guarantee your Old Fashioned Rocky Mountain Christmas with us here at McGregor Mountain Lodge. Sorry, all reservations are guaranteed, subject to availability, and deposit is forfeited if cancelled prior 14 days. All Reservations MUST be guaranteed by Saturday, December 6th (2 Weeks in Advance) to secure this special package.